A plugin for WordPress to study the SEO of sites. With this plugin you can organize the sites that you are working on the SEO. You can edit the main configs for each site, for each mode of study. Launch the studies and see the progress until it finish, all into your admin panel.
This plugin requires another plugin to work: The SEO Machine
- Feel free to contribute in GitHub to improve the project.
- It’s free, completely free.
- It keeps data into your website.
- Unlimited studies of sites.
- Easily customizable.
Install uploading manually the files to the server:
- Copy the files in the directory /wp-content/plugins/the-seo-machine/ like others plugins, or upload it it the admin section into a .zip file.
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress backend menu of plugins.
- Got to the admin section of The SEO Machine.
- See how it works and play with it configs, fully personalizable.
- Enjoy.. 🙂
Alternative install with SSH:
- Goto the plugins directory doing: cd /wp-content/plugins/
- Clone the GitHub repository doing: git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:jaimenj/the-seo-workspace.git
With SSH you can stay up to date using the normal git pull command.
- Deactivate the plugin into the Plugins menu in the admin panel of WordPress.
- Delete into the Plugins menu.
All the options configured into the plugin are removed when plugin is deleted, not when plugin is deactivated. All the database tables are removed when plugin is deactivated. So if you want to remove the plugin and all data stored, first deactivate the plugin, and then remove it from the plugin admin zone into the WordPress backend.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Quantity per Batch config?
The study is done in batches of URLs studied. Every bacth must be done by the server in a maximum time of 30 seconds to avoid reaching the timeout server. So you can increase or decrease it for adjusting it acordingly to the size of your server.
- What is the Time beetween Batches config?
The study is done in batches of URLs studied. When a batch is done, it will sleep to avoid blocking your server with too much processing. This amount of time of sleep is the Time beetween batches.
v0.1 under construction
- Initial version..